Monday, November 24, 2008

How did I ever live without Redbox??!!

I have just discovered Redbox. In my defense, I don't think Redbox has been in this area very long. I checked the website and there are about 5 in the Jackson-Metro area. One is in the Flowood Wal-Mart that I pass at least once, every day of my life. I reserved Kung Fu Panda on line before I left work. Then I just ran in and picked it up....for $1. It could not have been any easier. Believe it or not, it could have been cheaper. If I had been paying attention, Mondays are free with a code. Now that I am registered, Redbox will text me a free code every Monday. As long as I return it by 9:00 on Tuesday, it is FREE. Next Monday I will be paying closer attention and get a movie for free...though I cannot complain about $1.
To find a redbox near you, check out http://www.redbox.com/

No comments: