Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas shopping!

What was I thinking!? Yesterday I worked a few hours in the morning, then decided I would "run by" the mall and pick up a few things. It was 70 degrees out. Which I really like, no lugging a coat from store to store. Apparently everyone else thought this would be a great day to shop. traffic was terrible. Every store I went in, was a mess. I shopped about an hour, bought 2 things then went home. I have a new strategy for today. When I leave work, I have 2 stops. There are some great deals at CVS. I have coupons clipped and ready to go. Then I am headed to Brookshire's to pick up a few groceries. They have a few good sales starting today. I am not sure how long they run. I will post my deals later. I also plan to pick up a free movie at Redbox today.

No comments: