Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things I have done to save/make money: Part II


Every time I buy something or pay a bill, I think, "how can I get this cheaper." Every few months I go over every bill and ask this same question. Most of these you already know. Turn off the lights when not in use. Turn the thermostat down in the winter and up in the summer. Open the dishwasher and let dishes air dry instead of paying for the heat to dry them. The list goes on and on. I change plans with the phone company and cable company on a regular basis. I reevaluate all insurance policies when they are due. I recycle or reuse everything possible. I read as many blogs and articles I can find on money saving ideas. We all have something to share. Please comment if you have anything that I forgot.

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

Animesh Singh said...

i think saving money is great solution for every billing problems, i always try to save my money using Amazon Coupons when ever i go for online and offline shopping.