Friday, December 18, 2009

What a day!!!

Today, I dropped my daughter off at school then headed out to power shop!!! Did the usual CVS shopping. Had a $5 off $20 plus $5 in ECB's and a handful of shampoo and battery coupons. Then to Lowe's. They rarely have coupons, but I still got a deal. I needed a hedge trimmer. The one I wanted was out of stock, but with "a little sweet talk" the manager sold me the display for %10 off. Then to JC Penney with my $10 off any $10 purchase. Earrings on sale for $11.20 minus my $10...great deal. I could go on and on, but needless to say, I did not buy anything without a coupon or special deal. I did 3 transactions at Bath & Bodyworks saving over $50 and spending less than $50. I was finished by about 11:00, went to my daughter soccer game and we are now home with a free movie from Blockbuster Express. Tomorrow I will inventory what I have make a new list of what is missing. I will wait to read the paper on Sunday before I try anymore shopping. Next trip will be alot smaller since I think most of it I finished today.

No comments: