There are hundreds of ways to cut back and save money. Just when you think, "I can't cut back any more!" It is time to re evaluate. There is always something else to cut back on. Here are a few: Feel free to add to the list!
1. Make your own laundry detergent.
2. Check out movies from the library....FREE!
3. Use coupons!!!
4. Shop garage sales and thrift shops
6. Take your lunch to work. Start slow maybe one day a week at first.
7. Start a garden. Start small with a few plants, ie tomato plants, peppers, okra are easy to grow and do not take a lot of space.
8. Cancel the newspaper and read it on line.
9. Cut dryer sheets in half...or do not use them at all.