Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas shopping!!!

I did some great shopping today.  I am not sure why, but I have received some great coupons in the mail.   I had 3 $10 off any purchase coupons.  1 from Charming Charlie's, 1 from JC Penney's and 1 from Victoria's Secret.  At Charming Charlie's, I found a pair of leggings on sale for $15.....$5 for me!! At JC Penney, I found a scarf for $14....$4 for me.  At Victoria's Secret, I found perfume on sale for $10....FREE for me.
I just need more of these types of coupons!!

1 comment:

Online M Store said...

Christmas shopping can start on December 26th. Even though you may feel the exact opposite thing you need to do is shop after the Christmas surge, stores frequently have incredible deals immediately after the individual seasons. Most items will be perfectly acceptable presents the following year.
Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"bestonlinepharmacyinUSA".