Friday, February 21, 2014

So I am not organized!! PART I

I am not organized and I do not feel guilty about that!!! There I said it. I read so many blogs about how women organize the pantry alphabetically, cook for the freezer, have the kids on a schedule,organized coupon binder, etc, etc, etc. I wish I could be more organized, but my philosophy is more, well, I fly by the seat of my pants. People probably think I a ditzy blonde...that's ok. I don't care! Can I balance a check book? YES! Do I? Well, nooooo! Do I keep all my important papers filed in alphabetical order? NO! I have an important papers drawer. I stuff all receipts, warranties, insurance forms in a drawer. Is it all there at tax time? YES! Guess what? I am smart enough to do my own taxes and I am not organized...so there! OK, I digress. My point is, some of us look like we are not organized, but we have our own system that works just fine. Enjoy the system that works for you!!!

1 comment:

Online M Store said...

Thank you for taking the time to explain this.Thanks for your attention on the matter.
Buy all types of medicines from here-"online medicines usa"