Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Coupon frenzie!

I have just spent over an hour matching coupons with the sales from Kroger, Brookshire's, Wal-mart, Walgreen's and Target. I have tomorrow off. I plan to do a "little" house cleaning, have lunch with a friend then hit the grocery stores. I think I have alot a great deals coming my way. I will post tomorrow.

The "coupon coup" of the day was the free soup I got a Walgreen's. They have Campbell's tomato soup and Chicken noodle soup on sale for $.50 a can. Click here-IE link or FF link for a $1.00 off 2. Equals FREE. I plan to repeat this tomorrow along with free tomato sauce. Hunt's tomato sauce is on sale 3 for a $1.00. Click here $1/3 printable coupon equals FREE.

1 comment:

Kate said...

you might be interested in this web forum group.

www.afullcup.com

hope to see you there!