Monday, February 10, 2014

Amazon!

I think of myself as being frugal, cheap, tightwad....pick a name.  How have I missed all the Amazon deals?  Where have I been? I ordered several things from Amazon for Christmas.  Prices were reasonable and with orders over $40, shipping was free.  They have all sorts of Amazon clubs that offer free shipping...Amazon Prime, student accounts and new mothers. 
If you participate in any of the money for survey or rebate programs, most offer Amazon gift cards.  Also coinstar offers Amazon gift cards instead of cash with no fee.  I am saving my change and gift cards to use for my Christmas shopping for next year.

1 comment:

Online M Store said...

Amazon.com is Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs, and more. Prime individuals appreciate FREE Delivery and selective access to music, films; TV appears unique sound arrangements, and Kindle books.
Buy all types of medicines from here-online drugstore usa