Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cooking for the freezer....not so much!

I have never been able to master the whole "cooking for the freezer" concept.  It is a great idea, I am just not that organized.  I am occasionally able to remember to put the leftovers in the freezer.
There are few things I can do.  Tonight I cooked chicken, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, and asparagus on the grill for supper. Since the grill was hot, I cooked hotdogs for tomorrow's lunch and grilled some sausage for breakfast.  The leftover peppers and onions will be perfect on the hotdogs.
This is the one organized meal planning I can do.  Whenever I cook on the grill, I throw on a few extra items for the next few meals...

1 comment:

Online M Store said...

Thanks for this helpful information shared with us.When men and women both are going to job they have no more time for cooking.so they already cooking and frozone it.they also store many products in frozone so any time they cooked it and use it ,when they need this any of products.